Tuesday, November 19, 2013

KMART

Alright I just wanted to start and ask the question "who loves Kmart?". Well I will fire away and say that I do like Kmart! Now personally, I love Walmart better, but Kmart will do. Now getting to the point has anyone heard about the ruckus that is going on with a Kmart advertisement on television? It is "Ridiculous" that people are offended about this, people are so uptight these days. This is the Clip!
 
 
Okay I thought it was super funny! It is the holiday people and I think that people are so uptight and politically correct about things these days that it is crazy. Now some people responded to Kmart saying "you are a retail store not a male strip club" well I know that but do they. I thought it was quite funny. I mean personally if you had guys walking down a runway in nothing but boxers that would be more implied I think. Well I want to fire a way at the lady who responded to Kmart with the comment about it  being a strip club! Ma am you are a woman and one that may own and wear Victoria Secret underwear well that's offensive because you have half naked women walking down a runway in see through underwear! See it sounds ridiculous! Now granted that women walk in provocative manner in Victoria Secret but its pretty funny that Kmart did this with "Joe Boxer" for marketing and advertising. I guess my point is people loosen up or don't subject your self to watching things like that, because you sure aren't seeing live displays like this video clip at Kmart or Victoria Secret so relax!

4 comments:

  1. I have also heard some comments about this video. They say how ridiculous it is, I say what's the big deal...good post and yes loosen up people

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. This video is definitely on the comic side but It's nothing people need to bring major attention too. The overreacting isn't anything people need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree , people are just over reacting .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, this is a great topic for a post but you are just skimming the surface here. Push yourself to think critically. Examine what this ad suggests that is upsetting people? Analyze the double standard that exists. You hint at these things but do not go quite far enough.

    ReplyDelete