Monday, September 2, 2013

ENTRY #1 THE BIG BLOGG


Blogging have you heard of it?  Blogging to some may be very different or maybe even unheard of.  To me blogging is very foreign and I don't fully comprehend the purpose of it.  Is there anyone else out there that feels the same way?

I was reading "The insane things people still try to bring on airplanes" which was on the America blog and there was a link to the TSA blog. I like this style because its very professional and it is to the point. This blog is very informational as to what you can bring on airplanes.  At the same time this blog just throws you into the mix of things which I am not a fan of.  Here is a link to the blog http://americablog.com/2013/07/tsa-mines-grenades-claymores.html

The second blog I read was on Google Operating Systems.  This was pretty neat because it was talking about pictures and how Android phones can take pictures using a seamless 360 degree photo.  I thought this was more personable to my style or what I like.  It lets Android phone users know that you can upload street view straight to Google and then other people can view the photos and use them for directions.  By reading this and learning that you can do these things with your Android phone and I, myself being an Iphone user, made me a bit envious of those using Android phones.


I believe when I get more understanding about using blogs that I will enjoy them a lot more.  Currently, I feel as if  its like walking into the middle of a conversation and you don't know what's going on, or opening some ones personal diary and just starting to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment